This statement explains the privacy and data protection practices which apply to Geneva City Camping Bois de Bay. We understand and respect the importance of safeguarding your data and while collecting personal information is necessary to meet the expectations and requirements of our visitors, our company is committed to dealing with your information respectfully and secretly.
This policy explains what information we collect, what we do with it, and the protections you have.
We only collect your data in the below-mentioned cases:
- When you submit your online reservation request on our campsite.
- When you submit a review of your experience in our campsite.
- When you contact us via the website or by email.
The personal information to be collected is limited to that reasonably required to enable us to satisfy your expectations and fulfil our obligations. This information consisting of:
- Your name and contact details, including phone number and email address.
- Specific information related to your reservation, as required by the campsite (e.g. vehicle number plate, age, etc.)
- Your IP address.
How we use the collected information?
The collected data will be only used for the following purposes:
- To secure and finalize your reservation.
- To send you a confirmation of your enquiry or booking, follow-up, or to ask you for feedback.
- To respond to any queries you have raised by email on organizational matters.
- To notify you of changes to our services.
- To assist with fraud prevention.
We guarantee that all data transmitted via our website will be treated confidentially under the Swiss data protection law. Our company does not transfer or disseminate your personal information to a company or a third party.